This is it. The ubiquitous “Personal Web Site.” This is where I’ll be keeping
some interesting (well, interesting to me) things and sharing them with friends, family,
and whoever else may happen to stuble upon them. Much of what you'll see here, I've collected
over the past thirty-or-so years.
You'll find a pretty random collection of things here. They'll include (but may
not be limited to):
- My Résumé
- Photographs I like (friends, family, and whatever else seems appropriate)
- Genealogical Information (access to some of this may be restricted for privacy reasons)
- Cooking and food-related stuff
- Programming odds and ends
- Assorted and sundry things I think are neat, entertaining, funny, odd, amazing, …
- And, of course, the always-present “Links” page.
Now, I'm not making any committments about how often stuff will be added, however, I fully recognize
that a completely static site is of (relatively) little value. That said, I will try to make
it a place that will be fairly dynamic.
I hope you'll be amazed, astonished, astounded, awed, baffled, befuddled, blown away, confused, dumbfounded,
ecstatic, excited, flabbergasted, floored, happy, impressed, overwhelmed, shocked, speechless, stunned,
surprised, and wowed by some of this stuff. I'm always open to suggestions. Feel free to shoot me a
note any time! If you have any complaints, feel free to click
here. I'm sure you can get them addressed there. Oh, and have a nice day!